Eagle Ridge makes it easy to build a home. We know you are more interested in moving into your beautiful investment than you are learning about all the nuts and bolts of homebuilding. We take care of all of the details. Just like Tom & Heidi in the video above, you will find our process easy and fun.
We divide the home building process for you into 5 easy steps:
1. Select your plan. We have a multitude of plans for every size home and every budget. The plans can also be modified to suit your individual needs. You don’t need to be able to read architectural drawings, we go through them with you and make everything clear before we begin.
2. Select your colors. Lots of our clients have been through this process and find the Eagle Ridge process simple.
3. Frame walkthrough. To help you visualize just where all your outlets, appliances, and media will be located, we walk you through the framing once it is completed, before cables are pulled. This gives you a last-minute chance to make adjustments on just how your living space will be used.
4. Weekly updates. Couples universally complain that most builders just don’t keep them informed. With Eagle Ridge you don’t have to call us, we contact you without fail once a week to update you on where our crew is in the home building process. You’ll feel confident that your project will be completed on time.
5. Final inspections. In addition to your final inspection before you move in, Eagle Ridge visits your home after you move in to make sure everything has worked out to your satisfaction.
Why trust the biggest investment in your life to an impersonal builder who won’t work with you and keep you informed? From the time you walk through our doors for the first time, you’ll experience the Eagle Ridge Difference. We treat you like family and make the home buying experience easy, and fun.